Upcoming Dates and Continuing Events
- Thursday, September 9th, LOL Book Club, weather will decide meeting place, we will be reading The Book of Joy: Lasting Happiness in a Changing World, for September. It is a book by the Nobel Peace Prize Laureates Tenzin Gyatso, the 14thDalai Lama, and Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
- September 10th and 11th, Senior Transportation mum/flower sale, Friday 12-6 and Saturday 10-3
- Sunday, September 12th, Welcome Back Sunday, Worship available on-line at 8 am, 10 am in person Worship, worship followed by a Welcome Back luncheon, please RSVP
- Sunday, September 19th, Worship available on-line at 8 am, 10 am in person Worship, coffee and prepackaged snacks will be available afterward on patio, followed by Council meeting
- Thursday, September 23rd, Prudence Crandall dinner making, come at 10 a.m. to help prep and/or come at 4:30 p.m., when final preparations and cooking will take place; you may join our group for dinner and a time of fellowship, usually around 6 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, September 25th and 26th we will participate in the NB 150th Anniversary event
- Sunday, September 26th, Worship available on-line at 8 am, 10 am in person Worship, prepackaged snacks will be available afterward on patio; followed by Special gathering of the Central CT Association, from 2-4 pm at the Jacob Pavilion at YMCA Camp Sloper, Southington, CT, an afternoon of spirited worship, community building, refreshments, and a keynote address from The Rev. Darrell L. Goodwin, Executive Minister of the Southern New England Conference
- Sunday, October 17th, Blessing of the Animals
- Saturday, November 6th, Volunteer at Boxes to Boots , Beehive Stadium